Master it Training verzorgt trainingen, opleidingen en cursussen op het gebied van software development, systeem- & netwerkbeheer en kantoorautomatisering voor het bedrijfsleven en de overheid. Ons aanbod bestaat uit ruim 650 trainingen, van een basis cursus Word, Excel of SharePoint tot een compleet MCSE traject. Wij beschikken over eigen locaties in o.a. Eindhoven, Utrecht, Rotterdam en Amsterdam. Heb je nog vragen? Vul dan het contactformulier in of bel 040-23 23 390.
Cursus Implementing Cisco Switched Networks
Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v1.0 is a five-day instructor-led training course, designed to help students prepare to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions for campus environments using the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. These skills are validated in the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification, a professional-level certification specializing in the routing and switching field.
This course is a component of the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum. This course is designed to give students a firm understanding of how to manage switches in an enterprise campus environment. This training class reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs.
Knowledge and experience equivalent to having attended the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) courses.
- A network professional who will need to correctly implement switch-based solutions given a network design using Cisco IOS services and features. The typical job roles for this type of professional are network engineers, network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel, or help desk technicians.
- Any individual involved in network operations and support.
Module 1: Analyzing Campus Network Designs
Review and assess student prerequisites of the structure and components used to build or expand a network in the Campus Infrastructure module of the Cisco Enterprise Architecture in the traditional three-layer hierarchical network model.
Module 2: Implementing VLANs in Campus Networks
Implement VLANs in campus networks.
Module 3: Implementing Spanning Tree
Implement Spanning Tree in a Campus network.
Module 4: Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
Implement Inter-VLAN routing using each of three methods.
Module 5: Implementing a Highly Available Network
Implement a High Availability Solution according to a given network design and requirements.
Module 6: Implementing Layer 3 High Availability
Configure and optimize First Hop Redundancy Protocols on switches to provide Layer 3 redundancy to network hosts.
Module 7: Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
Implement security precautions to mitigate vulnerabilities and threats in VLANs.
Module 8: Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
Objective: Given technical and business requirements to add voice and video traffic to the enterprise network, plan the implementation of VoIP functionality and facilities on campus switches in collaboration with network specialists.
Module 9: Integrating Wireless LANs into a Campus Network
Objective: Prepare Campus networks for the integration of Wireless LANs into campus networks.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Analyze campus network designs
- Implement VLANs in a network campus
- Implement spanning tree
- Implement inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
- Implement a highly available network
- Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches in a campus environment
- Implement security features in a switched network
- Integrate WLANs into a campus network
- Accommodate voice and video in campus networks
Cursusplanning komende maanden: