Master it Training verzorgt trainingen, opleidingen en cursussen op het gebied van software development, systeem- & netwerkbeheer en kantoorautomatisering voor het bedrijfsleven en de overheid. Ons aanbod bestaat uit ruim 650 trainingen, van een basis cursus Word, Excel of SharePoint tot een compleet MCSE traject. Wij beschikken over eigen locaties in o.a. Eindhoven, Utrecht, Rotterdam en Amsterdam. Heb je nog vragen? Vul dan het contactformulier in of bel 040-23 23 390.
Cursus Administering and Automating Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Databases and Servers
This one-day course provides students with the knowledge and skills to administer and automate Microsoft SQL Server 2005 databases and servers. This course focuses on the need to maintain administering and automation information.
Before attending this course, students must:
- Understand how replication works and how replication is implemented.
- Have working knowledge of source control software. Specifically, what it is used for and how it works.
- Have working knowledge of networking. Specifically, how to isolate a failure to identify where a failure is occurring.
- Have basic working knowledge of security infrastructures. Specifically, Active Directory directory service infrastructure.
- Be able to design a database to third normal form (3NF) and know the trade offs when backing out of the fully normalized design (denormalization) and designing for performance and business requirements in addition to being familiar with design models, such as Star and Snowflake schemas.
- Have basic monitoring and troubleshooting skills.
- Have experience creating drawings using Microsoft Visio or have equivalent knowledge.
- Have working knowledge of the operating system and platform. That is, how the operating system integrates with the database, what the platform or operating system can do, and the interaction between the operating system and the database.
- Have basic knowledge of application architecture. That is, how applications can be designed in three layers, what applications can do, interactions between applications and the database, and interactions between the database and the platform or operating system.
- Be familiar with SQL Server 2005 features, tools, and technologies.
- Have a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 credential - or equivalent experience.
This course is intended for current professional database administrators who have three or more years of on-the-job experience administering SQL Server database solutions in an enterprise environment.
Module 1: Managing and Automating Databases and Servers
This module provides you with the guidelines and considerations for planning automated systems for databases and servers. This module also provides you with the knowledge required to maintain a run book.
- Planning an Automated System for Database Maintenance
- Planning an Automated System Server Maintenance
- Documenting Administration and Automation Information
Module 2: Managing SQL Server Supporting Services
This module introduces the concept of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and provides the guidelines to deploy and manage SSIS packages. This module also provides the guidelines and considerations for maintaining replication and reporting services.
- Managing SSIS Packages
- Managing Replication
- Managing Reporting Services
Cursusplanning komende maanden: